Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coffee Prague New Town
Heart 
Hello, I'm staying in Novotel Wenceslas Square and I'm looking for café that will serve me good coffee in the morning that is nearby (big coffee fan  Heart Heart Heart ). There are planty of cafés around but I want the one with the best coffee   Big Grin . Any recommendation?
(04-18-2019, 07:42 PM)Emily77 Wrote: Hello, I'm staying in Novotel Wenceslas Square and I'm looking for café that will serve me good coffee in the morning that is nearby (big coffee fan  Heart Heart Heart ). There are planty of cafés around but I want the one with the best coffee   Big Grin . Any recommendation?

Definitely Pražírna café on Lublaňská 676/50 street. Their coffee is delicious.  Wink
(04-18-2019, 08:02 PM)PragueLover Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 07:42 PM)Emily77 Wrote: Hello, I'm staying in Novotel Wenceslas Square and I'm looking for café that will serve me good coffee in the morning that is nearby (big coffee fan  Heart Heart Heart ). There are planty of cafés around but I want the one with the best coffee   Big Grin . Any recommendation?

Definitely Pražírna café on Lublaňská 676/50 street. Their coffee is delicious.  Wink

Thanks, I will try it tomorrow  Smile
(04-18-2019, 08:07 PM)Emily77 Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 08:02 PM)PragueLover Wrote:

Thanks, I will try it tomorrow  Smile

Their coffee is sooo good!  Heart Thanks for the tip  Smile