Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vienna - Prague + Telč
Hey, I'm planning my trip around central Europe next month, I fly to Vienna and ten days later leave from Prague. I would also like to visit Telč, while it looks like such a lovely town. Should I visit Telč on my way from Vienna to Prague or should I make it a day trip from either Vienna or Prague? Anything else I shouldn't miss in this area?
(04-18-2019, 07:32 PM)DanielC Wrote: Hey, I'm planning my trip around central Europe next month, I fly to Vienna and ten days later leave from Prague. I would also like to visit Telč, while it looks like such a lovely town. Should I visit Telč on my way from Vienna to Prague or should I make it a day trip from either Vienna or Prague? Anything else I shouldn't miss in this area?

Telč is definitely a beautiful town worth to visit! It is midway between Vienna and Prague so I would visit on the way. In my opinion best choice will be a train from Vienna to Brno and bus to Telč (cca 3,5 hours) visit Telč and then bus to Prague (cca 2,5 hours).
(04-18-2019, 07:32 PM)DanielC Wrote: Hey, I'm planning my trip around central Europe next month, I fly to Vienna and ten days later leave from Prague. I would also like to visit Telč, while it looks like such a lovely town. Should I visit Telč on my way from Vienna to Prague or should I make it a day trip from either Vienna or Prague? Anything else I shouldn't miss in this area?

Yesterday we went to the "bone chuch" in Kutna Hora and it was a very interesting place and a nice day trip from Prague! It is worth to visit  Wink