Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice bar
Hello again, my brother told me that when he was in Prague he visited some kind of Ice Bar and that it was unforgettable experience. I'm thinking about trying it tomorrow, can anyone tell me where it is? And is it actually worth it?
(04-19-2019, 09:55 PM)Emily77 Wrote: Hello again, my brother told me that when he was in Prague he visited some kind of Ice Bar and that it was unforgettable experience. I'm thinking about trying it tomorrow, can anyone tell me where it is? And is it actually worth it?

I think you mean the Ice Pub in Karlovy Lázně club. It is right next to the Charles Bridge. I have never been there so can say wheter to go.
(04-19-2019, 10:15 PM)Petra Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 09:55 PM)Emily77 Wrote: Hello again, my brother told me that when he was in Prague he visited some kind of Ice Bar and that it was unforgettable experience. I'm thinking about trying it tomorrow, can anyone tell me where it is? And is it actually worth it?

I think you mean the Ice Pub in Karlovy Lázně club. It is right next to the Charles Bridge. I have never been there so can say wheter to go.

Yep, it's the Ice Pub in Karlovy Lázně. IMO something interesting to try once in your life, but I wouldn't pay for it more times Smile . On Saturday it will be quite crowded so don't forget to make a reservation.